Two weeks post Vanco

This past week has had its ups and downs. A couple of days I felt like my body was going to relapse, but thank goodness I have not! My stools have been formed all week, with only a couple of days of the feeling like I constantly needed to go, but only went two of these times.

The last couple of days I have been dealing with a rumpus that burns and has a little itch. Not sure if it is part of the recovery of c diff or if I have a hemorrhoid.

To look at the positives, I feel a lot better. I have got my appetite back, and the nausea is gone. I may be feeling a little to normal, foods like dairy, gluten and sugar have been tempting me. So much so I caved and are a homemade banana chocolate chip muffin. My stomach grumbled and pinched a little, but haven't had any terrible reactions yet.

Hopefully I can keep the c diff away for another week. I know relapse is more is more likely between one to three weeks. I am getting more hopefully that I have beat this thing, but still very on edge.

I will continue with mother natures probiotics in kefir and prebiotic in apples, celery and other fruits and veggies. Let's keep healing!

Comments